Anne Marie Peacock
NC State House of Representatives
Anne Marie Peacock will bring experience, compassion, and a common-sense approach to representing the Constituents of District 88. As a former Army Officer, who cut her teeth as an enlisted soldier, Anne Marie knows first-hand the effort and discipline needed to successfully handle current challenges and build for the future. She is ready to meet the demands of representing the interests of every member of District 88 in the North Carolina General Assembly.
Like all veterans, Anne Marie fought to defend the U.S. Constitution and continues to do so. As a leadership consultant and aspiring small business owner, Anne Marie has worked with the less fortunate, helping them transform their lives and achieve upward mobility. Deeply compassionate, Anne Marie volunteers as a rescue foster for the Humane Society of Charlotte.
As your State Representative in the North Carolina General Assembly count on Anne Marie to fight for you without sacrificing her core principles. She will always have an open door and sympathetic ear whenever you have an issue she can assist with.
Count on Anne Marie to:
- Work to combat inflation with sensible fiscal policies to help individuals, businesses, and local governments.
- Work with local officials and Law Enforcement to reduce crime, ensure fair and appropriate sentencing, and enact measures to reduce recidivism.
- Promote policies and programs to improve Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools' performance and ensure all students are prepared to launch post-high school.
- Promote Universal School Choice for students to enable parents to select the right education for their child - public, private, charter, or home schooling.
- Support Veterans through increased outreach for physical and mental health services, favorable taxation, and employment opportunities.
- Seek policies to require and hold accountable all North Carolina municipalities to adhere to United States and North Carolina immigration policies.
- Work to reform State and Local Public Health Bureaucracies to ensure healthy communities and individual freedoms.
- Support election reform so all eligible citizens can vote in secure, transparent and fair elections.